Time & Location
About the Event
We've made some changes to our already great golf tournament, and we think you're going to love them!
- Food Trucks: We'll have food trucks set up in the parking lot offering some delicious eats, and even some dessert trucks for that sweet tooth! Upon arrival, you'll be given a voucher that can be redeemed for a meal when you're done your game.
- Youth Stories: In the past, our staff and volunteers have been placed throughout the course giving updates about their programs. This year, we're excited to have some of our youth involved, and they can't wait to tell you all about YFC!
- Tee Times: In the past, we've done a shotgun start. This year, we've decided to have tee times. This will help with the ability to practice social distancing.
We're so excited to get outside - and we want you to know that we're taking all necessary precautions to ensure safety throughout this event. Golf carts will be thouroughly sanitized, and social distancing will be in effect.
There will be no large gathering after the tournament. Instead, results and winners will be announced via email, which will be sent out to all players in the days following this event. Prize money will then be sent directly to the winners.
- Player Registration$99$990$0
- Bronze Partner$250$2500$0
- Silver Partner$500$5000$0
- Tungsten Partner$750$7500$0
- Gold Partner$1,000$1,0000$0
- Platinum Partner$1,500$1,5000$0
- Titanium Partner$2,000$2,0000$0
- Title Partner$3,000$3,0000$0