Motorbike Scavenger Hunt
Time & Location
About the Event
The Motorbike Scavenger Hunt is one of our most exciting, challenging, and memborable annual fundraisers. With your team, you'll be given a list of clues, riddles, locations, and challenges to complete - then you'll jump on your bike, cruise through a few different cities, and see how many points you can get! Afterwards, we'll meet back at the One Accord Centre in Millet for some delicious grub, catered by Millet's own Leanne's Bar & Grill, and hand out prizes to our lucky winners!
All proceeds raised from this event go towards our many programs at Peace Hills Youth for Christ, enabling us to continue reaching teens in our community, and spreading the love of God.
* IMPORTANT 2021 CHANGES *
- All riders must pre-register. We will not be able to accept day-of registrations.
- If you have a passenger riding with you, and they'd like to enjoy a catered meal after the event, please resgiter them as well. Their ticket price is cheaper, and will not include YFC swag or potential prizes.
- Check in table opens at 12PM sharp. Teams will leave the parking lot at exactly 1:00PM, so ensure your entire team is there early enough to review the rules, clues, and give yourself time to strategize.
- Riders will meet at the YFC in Wetaskiwin, and leave from there. BUT, riders will meet at the YFC in Millet once they've completed their scavenger hunt.
Huge thanks to our title sponsor, Imagen Graphix, for making this event possible!
Registration OpenWetaskiwin YFC
Scavenger Hunt StartWetaskiwin YFC
- Rider Ticket$99$990$0
- Passenger Ticket$20$200$0