What are your kids posting online? Whatever it is it's leaving a permanent record good or bad and its being used.
- A study by "CareerBuilder" state that 70% of employers screen potential employees by viewing their social media.
- 51% of employers said they found content that caused them to pass on hiring a specific candidate. Most common reasons they declined the potential employee:
1. 46% - Provocative or inappropriate photos or info
2. 36% - Bad mouthing a previous company or fellow employee
3. 32% - Poor communication skills
- A survey from "Kaplan" stated that 40% of college admission officers view applicants social media. An example of this is from Harvard where recently 10 students had their admission rescinded because of their inappropriate and distasteful comments made online